JOIN THE METROEV TEAM
metroEV (a division of Metrosphere) is a leader in providing turnkey solutions for Electric Vehicle Charging Station (EVCS) in the Ontario condominium and commercial market. Our solutions consider the challenges associated with deploying EVCS’s in a variety of facilities. Our goal is to provide a simple, flexible, and inexpensive solution for our customers.
metroEV is seeking to hire an experienced Sales Representative. As our organization is small, metroEV’s Sales Representative will play a significant role in shaping and determining metroEV’s growth and sustainability.
Overview and Job Summary
The Sales Representative will report directly to metroEV’s VP Sales, EV Charging. The Sales Representative will be responsible for building business by developing client relationships; identifying current and future prospects; maintaining relationships with current clients, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements with the overarching goal to sell metroEV’s services and to best carry out the vision and mission of metroEV.
- Serve customers by selling products and services and meeting customer needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule calling on existing or potential sale outlets.
- Generate leads.
- Meet or exceed predetermined sales goals.
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Prepare Sales proposals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Prepare and sales contracts for orders.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintain client records.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, position. It requires the staff member to work some evenings and weekends for board presentations.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is base plus commission. Compensation also includes health care coverage and paid vacation.
metroEV is amid a significant multi-year effort to strengthen our Sales team and broaden our overall impact on the community at large. We are looking for someone to join our team who:
- Understands the EV industry
- Is familiar with Ontario’s condominium market.
- Demonstrates passion for metroEV’s company values and sale solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years in sales
We are seeking someone who possesses the following skill set:
- Strategic thinker
- Proven sales track record
- Incredible attention to detail
- Organized with track record of developing and implementing sales strategy.
- Experience developing customer relationships.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, e-mail, CRMs and the capacity to quickly learn and master new systems
- Strong communication skills, particularly, strong presentation and writing skills
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation to solve challenges that may arise in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle
Our sincere appreciation to all those expressing interest in this position, however, only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
We will accept applications until the position is filled.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] All attachments must each be labeled with the applicant’s full name. In your cover letter, please help us understand why you are the ideal candidate by addressing the following questions:
- What interests you most about this position?
- Based on the qualifications, why are you a strong candidate?
- What excites you about metroEV’s mission?